At Axiom Mortgage Solutions and Grande Prairie Mortgage, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal, business, and financial information. However you choose to provide information to us, rest assured we use the highest standards of security safeguards and adhere to the principles listed in the privacy statement below ensuring your personal and financial information is protected.
Who We Are
Axiom Mortgage Solutions (AMS) is a Canadian Mortgage Company. We are licensed through RECA (Real estate council of Alberta) and an active participant in AMBA (Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association), CIMBL (Canadian Institute of Mortgage Brokers and Lenders) and BBB (Better Business Bureau). All brokers associated with AMS agree with and are committed to adhere to RECA policies for consumer privacy.
The AMS and GPM websites are an Internet based extension of our physical offices located across Canada. Our service allows customers to research interest rates and mortgage vehicles for home financing. AMS presents the customer with various mortgage options from respective lenders. AMS allows its visitors the opportunity to save money through a process uniquely different from the traditional retail purchasing channels.
To process home financing requests and keep customers informed, individuals must provide their names, e-mail and street addresses, telephone numbers, income and other financial data. All of this information is submitted and stored in a secure manner and is not accessible through the Internet. Furthermore, this information is used strictly for the purposes of attaining mortgage financing and is never disclosed to third parties for any reason.
- We respect your privacy and value your trust in us. We will do everything in our power to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to friends and family.
- We do not collect the names or addresses of visitors to the AMS web site. At this time we do not utilize cookies on our site.
- We do not, and will not ever sell, rent or barter mailing lists of AMS customers.
- We do request and store the names, e-mail and street addresses, telephone numbers, numbers, income and other financial information for customers. This information is transmitted to respective mortgage lenders for the sole purpose of processing your request with your permission.
- For the sole purpose of processing your request, AMS may share the information you provide with lending institutions participating in our program. All lenders operate under federal and provincial laws regarding customer privacy.
- At your request, we will send you relevant information or offers as it pertains to your finance and mortgage needs. This information is only sent to those requesting it through our sign-up mailing list.
- We may publicly reveal general, non-personal data about the AMS Web site, such as number of visitors, number of goods and services purchased, etc.
- AMS may share non-personal aggregated data with other third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes.
Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions regarding our policy or to have your name removed from our records.